Laura is a reliable resource in real estate on a local level in Northern Arizona. Buyers and sellers alike can also trust Laura’s wealth of knowledge for referrals in national and international markets.
Prior to real estate, Laura began a nursing career in 1977 working primarily in Geriatrics. Graduating with honors she went on to specialize in Orthopedics, Psychiatry, and Marketing for a Rehabilitation Hospital. She holds a multi-state nursing licensure in Wisconsin, Utah and Arizona.
- Accepted Buyer’s Representative thru the National Real Estate Council
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Arizona Association of Realtors
- Member of Prescott, Arizona Area of Realtors
- Certified Military Residential Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- Premier Marketing Group-Scottsdale, AZ
Laura began her career in Real Estate in 2007 in Prescott, Arizona and has received recognitions for the following:
- 2008 – Rookie of the Year
- 2010 – Highest Personal Production
- 2011 – Customer Quality Service Award for Exceptional Client Service
- 2012 – Included in Top 10% Producers in Prescott area quad cities
- 2015 – Diamond, Silver, Bronze Award recipient with Executive Club recognition
- 2015 – 5-Star Premier Agent with Zillow/Trulia
Laura is a Rotarian and volunteers in many community events, including the Prescott Performing Arts Center. She and her husband enjoy the many events and markets offered in Prescott.
Originally from West Bend, Wisconsin, for 42 years, Laura and her husband, Dean, were high school sweethearts and they have three grown children residing in Oregon, Phoenix, AZ, and Washington D.C. As a family, they relocated to Prescott, Arizona in 2002. They love doing anything outdoors including biking, swimming and hiking.